Twitter

Saturday, May 17, 2014


Excerpt From Chapter Thirteen, of My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions

Quest for God's Own Heart
The Old Testament
Through the Eyes of Michael the Archangel
 

Then the Lord told Moses, ‘Now you will see what I will do to Pharaoh. When he feels the force of my strong hand, he will let the people go. In fact, he will force them to leave his land!’”
(Exodus 6:1) 

(Michael the Archangel retelling the story of Moses Part II) 

…I watched as Moses and Aaron stood before the throne of Pharaoh. I could see Satan making his way through the crowd disguised as Pharaoh’s cupbearer. He handed Pharaoh a cup of wine then stood behind him with an evil grin.
“So, Moses, why are you here?” Pharaoh asked flippantly.
As Aaron took a step forward, Satan began whispering into Pharaoh’s ear. Aaron declared, “The God of Israel desires that we go on a three day journey to offer sacrifices to Him. He wants us to honor Him with a celebration.”
“Oh, really,” Pharaoh interrupted. “Who is this god of Israel that you speak of? Why should I listen to him? The two of you have caused quite a commotion since you’ve come here today. Why don’t you leave your people alone and go back home before I make things worse for them. Guards, get them out of my sight.”
As they left the palace, Aaron whispered. “Don’t worry, Moses, God told us this would happen. Our people will be set free and the Egyptians will be convinced that our God is the True and Living God.”
         Pharaoh called out to one of his slave drivers. “Make it harder for the Israelites to complete their work. Beat them if you have to. I want them to suffer so they’ll beg Moses and Aaron to leave.” Satan smiled as he disappeared into the shadows of Pharaoh’s palace…


My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions
 

No comments:

Post a Comment