Twitter

Sunday, May 11, 2014


Excerpt From Chapter Ten, of My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions

Quest for God's Own Heart
The Old Testament
Through the Eyes of Michael the Archangel
 

Then the Lord took Abram outside and said to him, ‘Look up into the sky and count the stars if you can. That’s how many descendants you will have!’ and Abram believed the Lord, and the Lord counted him as righteous because of his faith.”
(Genesis 15:5-6) 

         (Michael the Archangel retelling the story of Abraham Part II) 

Years later, God and I visited Abram who was now ninety-nine-years-old. God called out to him. “Abram, I am El-Shaddai, the God Almighty. My promises are always true.”
Abram fell to the ground and worshipped Him.
“Abram, your name from now on will be Abraham, for you will be the father of a great nation. Many other nations will also come from your descendants. This is My everlasting covenant with you; I will not only be your God, but I will also be the God of your descendants, and they will always be My people.”…
…When we arrived in Sodom, it was late at night. Instead of being peaceful and quite, I could hear music screaming through the night air as we got closer to the center of town. There were drunks everywhere, and the smell of urine overpowered my senses. I couldn’t believe it. There were prostitutes and debauchery everywhere I turned.
“Let’s hurry, Gabriel. I want to get out of here as soon as possible. This place is filled with evil.”
“Lot lives on the other side of town. Let’s just keep walking, Michael.”
When we got to the end of town, we walked down a dark and dreary street. “How can anyone live here?”
“I don’t know, but Lot’s house is just around the corner.”
When we got to his home, I knocked on the door, as I looked over my shoulder, expecting Satan to lunge out of the shadows. Lot opened the door with a perplexed look. “Who are you?”
“I am Michael the Archangel, and this is Gabriel. We have come to save you from God’s wrath. He is going to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah tonight because of their wickedness. Quickly get all that you can and come with us now.”…
            …Lot grabbed his wife, “We’re leaving now.”
“I don’t want to go, Lot,” she screamed, as he dragged her out of the house. I followed them, as they weaved their way through the crowds, making their way out of the city.
         When they were a safe distance away, I looked up to Heaven, as Gabriel stood by my side. “The God of Heaven’s Armies," I cried out. “Rain upon Sodom and Gomorrah your wrath and destruction.” From Heaven, fire and burning sulfur tore through the sky, destroying everything in its path; the people, animals, buildings, and all vegetation. The cities were completely destroyed…


My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions
  

No comments:

Post a Comment