Twitter

Friday, May 9, 2014


Excerpt From Chapter Nine, of My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions

Quest for God's Own Heart
The Old Testament
Through the Eyes of Michael the Archangel
 

“The Lord had said to Abram, ‘Leave your native country, your relatives, and your father’s family, and go to the land that I will show you. I will make you into a great nation. I will bless you and make you famous, and you will be a blessing to others. I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you.’”
(Genesis 12:1-3) 

           (Michael the Archangel retelling the story of Abraham Part 1) 

…“Where are we going, Abram?” Sarai asked.
“I don’t know. God told me He would let us know when we got there. He wants us to travel up the Euphrates.”
The journey was long, but the scenery was breathtaking. The Euphrates River is absolutely beautiful this time of year. They traveled up the river, making their way through Babylon. The oak trees stood tall and strong, as if they were reaching towards God’s throne. The marshes were filled with all kinds of wildlife. We even saw a wild boar running through the water chasing an otter through the reeds. I laughed to myself when the boar tumbled through the reeds after the otter made an abrupt turn, disappearing under a log that lay across the marsh.
“Are you sure we’re going the right way, my Uncle?”
Abram laughed as he put his arm around Lot’s shoulder. “Don’t worry. God will protect us.”…

            God promised Abram that, through His seed, the Savior of mankind will be born. Through Jesus Christ, God’s promise of eternal life was fulfilled. When we give our lives to Jesus, we become citizens of Heaven. No matter how hard Satan may try to snatch us from the hands of God, we’re secure in His promise of eternal life. We’re secure in our hope. We are now Heaven bound.


My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions

2 comments:

  1. I like what your doing with these. If I may suggest something. I like how you get into detail. Maybe make the story a little longer. Great job tho! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make the next ones a little longer. Thanks for suggestion

    ReplyDelete