Twitter

Saturday, May 24, 2014


Excerpt From Chapter Seventeen, of My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions 

Quest for God's Own Heart
The Old Testament
Through the Eyes of Michael the Archangel
 

Have mercy on me, O God, because of your unfailing love. Because of your great compassion, blot out the stain of my sins. Wash me clean from my guilt. Purify me from my sin. For I recognize my rebellion; it haunts me day and night. Against you, and you alone, have I sinned; I have done what is evil in your sight. You will be proved right in what you say, and your judgment against me is just.”

(Psalm 51:1-4) 


(Michael the Archangel retelling the story of David Part 3) 


... Pointing at David, Nathan announced, “‘You’re that man!’ The God of Heaven’s Armies declares; ‘I’ve given you everything that I’ve promised you. You have become King of all Israel. I protected you from Saul and gave you all of his belongings. And if you wanted more, I would have given it to you, as well.
“‘So why have you despised Me and done such evil in My sight? Why did you take Uriah’s wife to be your own? Why did you have Uriah murdered by the hands of the Ammonites?
“‘David, because of your actions, your family will live by the sword. Your own children will rebel against you. What you did in secret, I will do to you in public for all to see,’ declares the God of Israel.”
David crumbled to the ground, weeping bitterly. He looked up to Nathan and cried, “I’ve sinned against, my God.”
Nathan walked over to David. As he knelt down, he reassured David of God’s love for him. “The God of Heaven’s Armies have forgiven you. You won’t die because of your sins, but because of your rebellion against Him, the child will.”
          Nathan got up and immediately returned to his home. David continued weeping as he begged God to spare the life of his child. No matter what his servants tried to do, they couldn’t comfort him...



My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions

No comments:

Post a Comment