Twitter

Monday, May 5, 2014


Excerpt From Chapter Five, of My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions 

Quest for God's Own Heart
The Old Testament
Through the Eyes of Michael the Archangel
“So the Lord was sorry he had ever made them and put them on the earth. It broke his heart. And the Lord said, ‘I will wipe this human race I have created from the face of the earth. Yes, and I will destroy every living thing—all of the people, the large animals, the small animals that scurry along the ground, and even the birds of the sky. I am sorry I ever made them.’ But Noah found favor with the Lord.
(Genesis 6:6-8)

(Michael the Archangel retelling the story) 

…Turning from Noah, God declared, “Waters from below, open your floodgates and destroy the land. Canopy from above, dump on the land a torrential rainfall that will destroy everything living on earth except for those I have protected from My wrath.”
I looked down toward earth as a piercing roar split through the heavens as the earth’s crust began to rumble. Lightning flashed through the sky as hail pounded the earth’s surface, and rain poured down on earth without mercy.
I watched as communities were swallowed completely as the water from below the surface burst through the ground ripping trees from their roots as the rapid torrents destroyed everything in their path.
The boat began to rock back and forth as the force of the waves beat against it. I saw everyone inside the boat holding on for dear life. Noah’s wife cried out, “I’m scared, Noah. How are we going to survive God’s wrath?”
“It’s going to be okay” Noah shouted over the chaos that surrounded them. “God has promised that He’ll protect us from His wrath. He’ll save us, you’ll see.” In the midst of the storm, there was peace in Noah’s eyes. 


            Noah knew that God would save his family from the flood. He knew that they wouldn’t die, because God never breaks a promise. That is why he was at peace in the midst of God’s wrath on mankind.
Have you ever been at peace in times of trouble? People look at you like you’re insane because you aren’t freaking out, but, God gives peace to His children. If we keep our thoughts on Him and trust in His promises, we can be at peace no matter what we’re going through in our lives…
            Matthew 11:28-30: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”


My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions

No comments:

Post a Comment