Twitter

Friday, May 30, 2014


Excerpt From Chapter Twenty-Two, of My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions

Quest for God's Own Heart
The Old Testament
Through the Eyes of Michael the Archangel
 

As they were walking along and talking, suddenly a chariot of fire appeared, drawn by horses of fire. It drove between the two men, separating them, and Elijah was carried by a whirlwind into heaven. Elisha saw it and cried out, ‘My father! My father! I see the chariots and charioteers of Israel!’ And as they disappeared from sight, Elisha tore his clothes in distress.

(2 King 2:11-12) 


(Michael the Archangel retelling the story of Elijah Part 2) 


When I got to Heaven, God told me to take His chariot back to earth. It was time for His faithful servant to come home.
When I stepped into the chariot, the horses and the chariot burst into flames. “Let’s go,” I shouted, as the horses galloped down the streets of gold, before launching into the galaxies.
When we made it to earth, a whirlwind ripped through the wilderness behind us as I reached out my hands, grabbing Elijah. “It’s time to go home, Elijah,” I shouted as I pulled him in. The whirlwind that had been traveling behind me picked us up and launched us back into Heaven.

I turned and watched as Elisha fell to the ground. He continued watching as we faded into the clouds. With a look of grief, Elisha tore his clothes, crying out. “My Lord and my God!” 

From the throne of Heaven, Elijah stepped out of the chariot and bowed down before God and softly whispered, “My Lord and my God.”


My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions

No comments:

Post a Comment