Twitter

Tuesday, May 13, 2014


Excerpt From Chapter Twelve, of My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions

Quest for God's Own Heart
The Old Testament
Through the Eyes of Michael the Archangel
 

One day Moses was tending the flock of his father-in-law, Jethro, the priest of Midian. He led the flock far into the wilderness and came to Sinai, the mountain of God. There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a blazing fire from the middle of a bush. Moses stared in amazement. Though the bush was engulfed in flames, it didn’t burn up.”
(Exodus 3:1-2) 

(Michael the Archangel retelling the story of Moses Part I) 

…Moses shook his head with a look of disbelief. “God, I’m unworthy to speak for You. I can’t do what You ask.”

With anger in His voice, Jesus responded, “Moses!”

The mountain began to shake uncontrollably, ripping trees from their roots, as boulders cascaded down the mountain all around Moses. Moses covered his head as Jesus continued speaking. “I have prepared you for this moment, but you are doubting Me? How dare you doubt My ability to use you? Because of your unbelief, I will send your brother Aaron to speak for you on My behalf. I will give him a blessing, not you. Now go with Aaron to Egypt. It is time to set My people free.”… 

…I looked into the depths of Hell, as Satan looked up to Heaven. “So God, you want to set your people free?” he blurted out. “They are pitiful. What a great nation you have! Look at God’s mighty nation,” he screamed with sarcasm. “They are now servants of Egypt. You do not have control over them, and You never will. They are my nation now,” Satan blurted out.
Satan began pacing back and forth as he shook his finger toward Heaven with a look of rage. “I will convince the Pharaoh of Egypt to punish Your people. They will beg Moses to leave them alone. Your people will rather die in Egypt than to follow Your servant Moses. I will destroy them all. They will never see Your Promised Land. Do You hear me God? They will never see Your precious Promised Land.”…


My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions
     

No comments:

Post a Comment