Twitter

Thursday, May 8, 2014


Excerpt From Chapter Eight, of My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions

Quest for God's Own Heart
The Old Testament
Through the Eyes of Michael the Archangel
 

“When three of Job’s friends heard of the tragedy he had suffered, they got together and traveled from their homes to comfort and console him. Their names were Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Naamathite. When they saw Job from a distance, they scarcely recognized him. Wailing loudly, they tore their robes and threw dust into the air over their heads to show their grief.”
(Job 2:11-12)
(Michael the Archangel retelling the story of Job Part 2)

Gabriel and I walked beside the east wall of Heaven feeling the blades of grass as they gently nestled between our toes. I was brushing my fingertips across the smooth, pearly walls as it glistened from the light that cascaded throughout Heaven. We were talking about how beautiful everything was when God called us to His throne.
We walked through the sea of angels and knelt before Him. God smiled. “Stand My faithful servants. I want the two of you to go to Job’s house. His best friends, Eliphaz, Bildad, and Zophar have heard what he is going through. They are traveling to see their friend.”…
…The boils continued to form all over Job’s body. Every time he moved, he screamed in pain as pus ran down. “Father, help me,” I could hear Job whisper. “I can’t handle this pain any longer. Please take this away from me.”

            The Apostle Paul found himself in similar circumstances. We don’t know what he was going through, but we do know this; Paul prayed three times for God to take away his thorn in the flesh, but every time God responded the same way: “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.”
            God has promised that His grace is sufficient for all of our needs. He’s not a cruel God who tortures us for His pleasure. His desire is for us to grow closer to Him in all of our circumstances, good and bad. 


My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions
  

No comments:

Post a Comment