Twitter

Monday, June 2, 2014


Excerpt From Chapter Twenty-four, of My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions

  Quest for God's Own Heart
The Old Testament
Through the Eyes of Michael the Archangel
 


Daniel answered, ‘Long live the king! My God sent his angel to shut the lions’ mouths so that they would not hurt me, for I have been found innocent in his sight. And I have not wronged you, Your Majesty.’ The king was overjoyed and ordered that Daniel be lifted from the den. Not a scratch was found on him, for he had trusted in his God.”

(Daniel 6:21-23) 



(Michael the Archangel retelling the story of Daniel Part 1) 



Suddenly, from Heaven, God the Father called me. “Michael, protect My servant.”
The lions got up as they slowly crept toward Daniel. I summoned a bolt of lightning from Heaven, thrusting it between Daniel and the lions. The explosion sent them all to the ground. The intensity of God’s glory continued to consume me, as the shadows from the den melted away. I stood before Daniel, still radiating from God’s majesty. He shielded his eyes as he bowed before me. “My Lord and my God,” he declared. The luster dissipated allowing him to see me more clearly. I stood there, wearing a robe as white as pure snow.
“Do not fear me, Daniel, for I’m only a servant like you. I am Michael the Archangel,” I told him. “I have been sent by the God of the Universe to shut the mouths of the lions. You’re safe in His loving arms. Because of your faithfulness, King Darius will cry out to the world that the God of the Israelites is the True and Living God.”
      I got to my knees and with a smile, lifted Daniel to his feet. “Well done, Daniel. You truly are God’s faithful servant.”


My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions



No comments:

Post a Comment