Twitter

Monday, April 28, 2014


Excerpt from Chapter One of My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions

Quest for God's Own Heart
The Old Testament
Through the Eyes of Michael the Archangel 
 
“‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ says the Lord. ‘They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.’”
(Jeremiah 29:11-13)
 
     I am Michael the Archangel. In this book, I would like to share with you, life changing events from the Old Testament. I was there watching God reveal His desire for mankind. He wants you to know how much He loves you...


    ...I have heard many claim throughout the centuries that God the Father was the God of Judgment in the Old Testament, and the God of Grace in the New. That is not true. He has always been the God of Grace. From the Garden of Eden to the end of time, His desire has always been to restore the relationship He had with His creation before the Fall.
     Follow me as we go on a quest for God’s own heart. If you seek Him with your whole heart, not only will you find Him, but God will also fill you with His loving grace.


My EBook now available for only $5.99 at this blog: MOBI, EPUB, and PDF versions

No comments:

Post a Comment